Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Prayer as resting at the feet of Jesus

Prayer can be a struggle, often we over complicate things more than they need to be. We can be scared to pray or not have the time to pray. But ultimately prayer is about relationship - spending time with God and talking to him, as well as listening to him. Saying “I love you” and the sitting in his presence allowing yourself to feel loved by him in return. 

Often throughout the day when I’m struggling with my anxiety or feeling frustrated I try to take a moment, breathe in and say “Lord you know I love you, help me to love you more” and then just relax in his presence. 

Prayer is not about lot of words and saying the right things, it is about purity of heart and having the right intention. Take some time today to tell Jesus you love him and then rest in His healing presence.




No comments:

Post a Comment