Friday, May 12, 2017

At the feet of the Virgin Mother

This Saturday 13th May marks the 100th anniversary of Our Lady appearing at Fatima

The Pope has released a video message before he leaves for Portugal and left this beautiful message : 
It is as the universal pastor of the Church that I would like to come before the Madonna and to offer her a bouquet of the most beautiful “blossoms” that Jesus has entrusted to my care (cf. Jn 21:15-17). By this I mean all of our brothers and sisters throughout the world who have been redeemed by Christ’s blood, none excluded. That is why I need to have all of you join me there. I need to feel your closeness, whether physical or spiritual; the important thing is that it come from the heart. In this way, I can arrange my bouquet of flowers, my “golden rose”. With all of us forming “one heart and soul” (cf. Acts 4:32), I will then entrust you to Our Lady, asking her to whisper to each one of you: “My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the path that leads you to God” (Apparition of June, 1917).
 


Let us not forget that Jacinta and Francesco will be getting canonised while the pope is there as well


 

STS JACINTA AND FRANCESO - PRAY FOR US

No comments:

Post a Comment